In the midst of whole automation of the sales and marketing processes, many organisation fail to focus on a very important aspect behind the true success of the entire efforts that is, a personalised and deeper study of visitors coming on the website. Let's dig further into the needs and benefits on why a company should invest in building customers profile on the basis of purchasing history, needs, expectations, profession, demographics and so on.
Customer Segmentation Analysis helps corporations to investigate client qualities and classify them into homogenous segments in accordance with their necessities. It s a complex method through which valued clientele are bifurcated into segments sharing identical features. A client segments template makes it possible for a company to know who the visitors are, what they do, and where they do it. Subsequently, businesses get to define their audience and have interaction with them in a far better method.
Why invest in Customer Segmentation Process?
- To estimate and forecast the potential size of the visitors visiting on the site with successful buying intention
- To identify the challenges and barriers for the visitors' while navigating through the website
- To align marketing and advertising expenses with the actual serving visitors
- To feature the new launch of featured products/services as per the requirement, need and the right audience
- To optimise budget as per the different variables and balance out the volume-quantity ratio of leads on the website
- To improve the efforts and efficiency of Sales Personnel occupied in managing dense streams of visitors on the website
- To serve and recommend the client with the relevant, needed and apt solution
- To save time in identifying the needs of the clients and leveraging competition in the market
- To retain the customers for a longer duration or forever with the company
What are the probable benefits of adopting Customer Segmentation Model?
- The value of client segmentation lies in the proven fact that it allows groups to reach out to end-clients with specific requirements.
- Customer profiling will aid you to keep in mind your valued clientele, highlighting who they are, what they're looking for, their needs and wants
- The Users' profile and analysis options offered by Clicknurture further helps in devising advertising thoughts in line with customer wants and demographics.
- Customer Segments makes it possible for companies to tailor communication channels based on the segment variables of the customer. This, as a result, enhances customer engagement, acquisition, and finally improves sales.
- Consumer Segments and analysis support businesses in delivering the right information to the visitors keeping their convenience and requirement in mind. It further optimises marketing and sales team resources, time and money.
- It also helps in understanding the most advantageous and potential clientele and this, in turn, helps marketing teams to search for similar target segments with identical qualities and boost sales.
With Clicknurture Segmentation tool, you can define your segments with customised variables, target them with other powerful features like Push Notifications, Social Proof, Live Chat, Landing Page, Live Customer Tracking, Heat Maps, Email Management and so on. The whole customisation of the Customer Journey on the website is done at Clicknurture.
We support you to integrate Segmentation tool on your existing platform and guide you through the process of witnessing wonderful results. The types of customer segments, customised segmentation variables, customer segmentation analysis and its reporting is all done with All-in-one Clicknurture Analytics Platform.
07 August 2020