Getting visitors to your website is great, but if those visitors are not converted into potential clients, it’s certainly useless. Let's dive into the possible opportunities to work upon multiplying every click on the website.
- Use rich data to personalise your brand: Include a video, push notifications, social proof and so on landing pages to show the true intent behind the product or service. Make use of unlimited Push Notifications and rich Social Proof features on all in one Clicknurture Analytics Platform.
- Include subscriber or social media follower counts: Just like testimonials, including social proof helps reduce risk and increase conversions.
- Incorporate strong calls to action (CTAs) into every piece of content on your site: Let your readers know exactly what you want them to do next, whether that’s clicking a button, read a blog post or fill out a form.
- Provide visitors with absolutely everything they need to know about your product: What are the features and benefits? What does it look like? What are the possible uses? Who will benefit most from it? How will it be delivered?
- Include a clear value proposition: Tell potential buyers what’s special about your product. Offer a free trial or demo options.
- Get your visitors engaged: Use personalised messages and keep your visitors eager and excited to try your product through contests, discount coupons and special offers. Make use of Push Notifications and rich Social Proof features on all-in-one Clicknurture Analytics Platform.
- Offer various payment options: Consider offering a variety of payment methods to satisfy the preferences of all your potential customers. Choices boost the stay of the user for a long time.
- Test out various colour combinations on your landing pages: Different colours can signify different things to different people. Test a variety of combinations on Clicknurture.com platform to see which ones result in optimal conversion rates.
- Use high-quality images: Using generic, tacky stock photos can send the wrong message about your brand. Use professional-quality photos where possible.
- Use a ChatBot: Offer live chat to understand users' query and alleviate any concerns potential customers may have. Build your own ChatBot with Clicknurture.
- Make sure you include contact info: Give your customers confidence in buying from you by including complete contact info in an easily accessible location.
- Live tracking of customers: It helps to study the customer buying journey in a better way and helps to formulate profitable marketing strategies.
- Make Customer segments: Division of target audience into smaller groups on the basis of similar characteristics further optimized resources and maximises result. Customer Segmentation is turned very simple and easy with Clicknurture.
- Ask for feedback: Online survey is a cost-effective way to get closer to the customers and modify ads campaigns. Enjoy building your own Online Survey with Clicknurture.
- Build customer journey: The in-depth knowledge of the behavioural pattern of users on a website is again a wonderful version to hike conversions. Integrate customer journey tool with Clicknurture now!
- Include minimum fields: When asking for information in an email opt-in form, ask for as little information as necessary. It’s one of the best ways to enhance your conversion rate. Remove distractions by eliminating redundant and irrelevant information.
- Apply tangible action verbs: When trying out different calls to action, try using action language that motivates visitors to complete the desired action. Keep the process simple and easy to follow.
- Use testimonials/Referrals/Reviews: Testimonials/Referrals/Reviews is the best way to build confidence and trust in the brand. Use them on product landing pages as well as on your email opt-in landing page. Clicknurture gives you a wide range to choose from to create your own Landing Page.
- Mention the benefits of your product or service: Clearly stating the benefits of the product or service is important, but it’s even more important to tell potential customers exactly how your product will support them or solve their problem.
- Pay careful attention to your headline: The headline is perhaps the single most important element of your landing page. Brainstorm multiple possibilities before choosing the strongest one.
Clicknurture.com is an all-in-one platform which guides you to successfully engage the visitors, lead them to conversions and analyses the results for future marketing strategies. It provides unlimited Push Notifications, smart and customised Chat Bots, Social Proofs, Online Surveys, Heat Maps, Landing Page, Customer Journey Builder, Segmentation, Live Visitor Tracking and many more. The amalgamation of different features of Clicknurture.com guarantees the lowering of sales costs, multiplication of sales figures and maximum conversion rate.
15 July 2020